• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    There is a new Pony in the stable, in the form of a Detective Special, blued with wooden grips ,and looks like it was not fired or carryed much.
    Purchased it from a lady that wanted to get rid of it , we setteled on a price that was ok with both of us. I did tell her that she could get a little more for it than I wanted to spend, and I did not want her to think I was ripping her off. She said the price was ok with her since she knew me and my backround . So both of us went away happy

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I really do prefer the 6 shot Colts to the 5 shot S&W's despite the fact they are slightly larger. The newer short framed versions can be fit with really short grips that make them very pocket friendly. Mine is an old model that has a shroud to facilitate pocket carry and can be fired from inside a coat pocket is needed.

providing a pic of my classic in place of the OP's missing pic...

coltds1a.jpg

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Carried a nickled 1950's era DS for years as a backup. Great gun, but tHe agency's +P+ ammo was a little hard on it. Sold it to an LEO friend who was retiring and wanted a DS, with the provision he would sell it back to me if he ever was going to get rid of it.

Top Bottom