Please reply by conversation.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    Was just opened today 1/15/11 for pics. Moisture wick is still in the bore, only removed for the pics. Barrel is still in the bag as well. Both box and bag both still contain the NSN sticker.

Has "F" Marked front sight base, has M4 feed ramps, 1/7 twist, no sling swivel, no flash hider, no gas tube, no delta ring, basically what you see in the pics is what you get.

The date on the barrel is 04/10, so this barrel is very recent, it is chrome lined, also has been magnetic particle inspected as indicated on the barrel.

Other pics can be had upon request if needed, I think I covered everything here though. Never mind the little flag of paper with my arfcom screenname on it in the pics.

What you do with this barrel is your choice, I have nothing to do with it. NFA or pistol.

HPIM4268.jpg

HPIM4269.jpg

HPIM4270.jpg

HPIM4272.jpg

HPIM4271.jpg

HPIM4273.jpg

HPIM4274.jpg

HPIM4275.jpg

Asking $425 shipped/insured. I can take credit cards via p@yp@al. If you pay what I'm asking I'll bite the fees with PP. I'll go less for cash in hand and face to face. :ar15:

PM is the best way to get ahold of me, ingo emails me and my blackberry gets the email right away. So replies are very fast. :ingo:

Last edited:

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    Love bumps

Also, if you bring me a Phantom or other extended flash hider, I can drill it and make a pin for it. May also be able to weld it as well. Depends on resources. But the drilling will almost be able to be done without issue. I have access to the drill press as long as my buddy is awake.

Here is a pic of my last pin and weld job that I did, I did not pay any one to do.

DSC01449.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom