• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irl104

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Central Indiana
    Walmart sells just about any make and type of gun. Just ask the clerk for their gun catalog under the counter to see about ordering a gun. It's the size of a phone book. Most people don't know about this.

gds

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Lawrencburg
    :ar15:My buddy walked into a Wallmart at the peak of the gun scare and found one. At that time people were paying $2000 and up .

Jmebd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I am wondering if a person could put on in layaway? Our local Wallyworld has layaway on certain large ticket items....hmm.... LOL

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I am wondering if a person could put on in layaway? Our local Wallyworld has layaway on certain large ticket items....hmm.... LOL

I might recommend MC Sports, which always does layaway. Good program and it helps to ensure you'll get the gun you want (assuming it's in stock). MC is one of the better gun shops we have here in Bloomington, I'm sure you have a lot more options in greater Indy area.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I might recommend MC Sports, which always does layaway. Good program and it helps to ensure you'll get the gun you want (assuming it's in stock). MC is one of the better gun shops we have here in Bloomington, I'm sure you have a lot more options in greater Indy area.

MC stopped selling ARs after Sandy Hook. Company policy. They used to get some of my business, but not so much anymore.

Wazimu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    lay a way

I have a DPMS on lay a way at Walmart in Brownsburg presently. Hiding it from my wife because I just brought home a 10/22. I could not pass up this $597 .223. I just happened to walk up to the counter as the gun was going into the display case. It never made it.

Top Bottom