Please reply by conversation.

econnell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Howard Co IN
    Colt Anaconda with extra barrel reduced

Price drop---was $2700 now reduced to $2100.

Colt Anaconda stainless steel .44mag. Original owner, Safe Queen! This gun has NEVER been fired, it originally came with the 6" vented ribbed barrel, gun was sent back and had a 4" vented ribbed factory barrel installed.

Comes with the original 6" barrel as well, neither barrel nor the gun has been fired, it does have a score ring around the cylinder from the years ownership.
    The cylinder locks up good and tight as it should, includes original box and paperwork, from what I can find, looks like manufacture date is around 1996.

I prefer not to break up the gun and barrel, would like to be sold as a package deal! Last price I could find on an original factory barrel alone was $400.00

Any questions or offers please send a pm, Open to cash offers, no low ball trades only trade interest would be a 1999-04 Mustang GT manual tranny, of course cash on my end.
    Or a FN SCAR either 5.56/.223 or .308. or AR pistol with cash difference

Located in kokomo, travel time is limited between work, family, kids and so on. Please PM with general questions, or you are welcome to text/call 765-978-9844

Attachments

• IMG_8161.jpg
      IMG_8161.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 131
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom