• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    The Democrats have made it very clear that they will do everything they can, legally and illegally, to ensure that they retain control of the government. I am waiting for a Red State to disqualify ALL members of the Democratic party from election based on ... well it does not matter, just say "we don't like them." :dunno:
    Don't wait for Indiana to do it...

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    The lingering question is, what happens if it does stand, and a couple more states follow. He wasn't going to win Colorado anyway, but this sets a horrible precedent. Our entire system of government is based on free and open elections. If they take that away, I don't see how we survive as a nation.
    What makes you think that they want us to survive as a nation?
    Alot of Colorado people have no clue as they are all STONED!!!!!!!!!!!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

GOP doesn't care. They're extremely happy to see Trump kept off the ballot and happy to see non-establishment warmonger candidates drop out.

The GOP will not lift a single solitary finger to help Trump. He stole "their" primary from them in 2016 and they've been sucking sour grapes ever since. They're perfectly happy to see him marginalized or in prison, just like they're perfectly happy to keep Biden in office (well, "in office") signing off on the war spending.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    The lingering question is, what happens if it does stand, and a couple more states follow. He wasn't going to win Colorado anyway, but this sets a horrible precedent. Our entire system of government is based on free and open elections. If they take that away, I don't see how we survive as a nation.
    I think free and open elections have already been taken away. And to your point,I don’t think we will survive more than two election cycles with our voting system that mimics the election process in the Middle East or most of South America

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    After listening to the Bill Cunningham show the other day I now believe we have passed the rubicon in our history and this election is all but irrelevant. He says the Obama's are driving all this from behind the curtain and that "something" will happen to take brandon out of the race to have Moochelle appeaar out of nowhere. She is a god to the libs and many moderates and they think she literally walks on water and that she will win in a landslide. If that happens, the USA as we know it will cease to exist. Forever.

We're gonna have a circumstance where Michelle Obama is gonna be brought out of the back in Chicago to be the nominee of the d party with some other person (pick one) as vp and that way the radical left will give Joe Biden a pass because michelle obama is a much better candidate than Kamala and bring in Hillary.

Last edited:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    After listening to the Bill Cunningham show the other day I now believe we have passed the rubicon in our history and this election is all but irrelevant. He says the Obama's are driving all this from behind the curtain and that "something" will happen to take brandon out of the race to have Moochelle appeaar out of nowhere. She is a god to the libs and many moderates and they think she literally walks on water and that she will win in a landslide. If that happens, the USA as we know it will cease to exist. Forever.

Fixy

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

That entirely depends on the people.

Are the people willing to let this stand? Are they willing to bend over and take it? Or will they say no and do what ever is necessary to resolve it?

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I think thats already happened. View attachment 319910
    Well, we still have our 2A rights for the moment and we still have our retirement accounts.

You don’t think they’ll pack the courts to remove or diminish the second amendment, and find some way to relieve us of our retirement savings and Social Security?

I am not so optimistic.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Well, we still have our 2A rights for the moment and we still have our retirement accounts.

You don’t think they’ll pack the courts to remove or diminish the second amendment, and find some way to relieve us of our retirement savings and Social Security?

I am not so optimistic.
    1) Clarence Thomas can't live forever, and 2) you're already being inflated out of it.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Which is precisely the reason that S.C.O.T.U.S. will never let this stand.
    If they do uphold this decision,

"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I DONT feel fine..."
    Roberts doesn’t have the balls to rule on this. He has made it clear in the past that he wants to stay out of electio issues.

Top Bottom