• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    Oh man. I was on break at work trying to read this when a lot of conversations were going on. Not sure how I came up with a gun was used in the crime ....... Sorry.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    It's refreshing to see a journalist point out this very important aspect of violence. Too bad other journalist aren't this enlightened.

Three innocent people were killed at Casper College this morning, and I can't help to think that if someone were armed, innocent lives could have been saved.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    It just proves that a bad guy will do whatever necessary to harm others......with or without a gun and if that campus was not a gun free campus a student or teacher may have been carrying and might have been able to prevent it. Bad guys don't ask permission to carry their weapons but we have to!

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    It just proves that a bad guy will do whatever necessary to harm others......with or without a gun and if that campus was not a gun free campus a student or teacher may have been carrying and might have been able to prevent it. Bad guys don't ask permission to carry their weapons but we have to!

and that student probably would have been expelled from the college, much like that autozone worker was fired when he saved his boss's life.

Top Bottom