Please reply by conversation.

Onionsanddragons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 13, 2014
    Terre Haute
    !TRADED! CMMG 300blk AR-15 w/ Troy Rail and Nikon Scope

CMMG WASP 300blk upper with CMMG lower. Carbine length with a Troy quad rail, crap furniture.
    Extended charging handle, Magpul BAD lever, Nikon 300-blk scope 2-7
    Here is a link to the scope info: P-300 BLK 2-7x32 BDC SuperSub from Nikon
    The scope has been pretty good as far as I can tell with the low round count I have put through the carbine. I don't think the count could be over 300 at this point. The weapon is in very good condition, though I haven't broken it down and cleaned it after my last trip last week.

I have just decided that I don't want a second AR caliber to deal with, since I'm not going to bother with running an SBR. The thing shoots nice and flat, but I'm doing a bit of consolidation so this one needs to go.

It will include 80 rounds of Hornady 110gr V-Max ammo and one 20rd GI mag. I have a couple extra P-mags that could be tossed in for the right deal (300blk uses standard 556 mags).

More pics can be browsed here: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/p1ly8ux77smvyhs/AACFOPq4C2tPwEix1rZhR6sBa

$950 obo is my cash asking price, I am willing to negotiate and entertain offers. Will also take barter in silver.
    I would be willing to entertain offers for just the upper w/ or w/o rail, or offers for the rifle minus the rail.

For trades, cash could go either way. The list of trades is not necessarily exhaustive, so feel free to shoot me a PM with whatever you have if you are interested; the worst that can happen is I say that's really not my bag right now. :)
    I'm in Terre Haute; willing to travel up to an hour or so for the right deal, meet in the middle, whatever works.

Trade interests are:

Decent AK (47 or 74)
    G19
    CZ Pistols
    Semi-auto 308 rifle (M14 style is at the top of the list)
    Sigs in 9mm or 45acp
    Maybe another 1911 (oh the temptation)
    Quality AR Upper in 556 or 223Wylde
    Walther PPQ M2 Mags
    9mm, 45acp, 5.56 (M855 or XM193) ammo
    Quality weapon light for pistols

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom