Classic Car Pics. Yours not yours, all things cool or not so cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    My ‘06 Mustang, purchased from the original owner with only 5300 miles in ‘16. We’ve added 25K to it since then.

Does anyone know anyone who works on convertible frames? This one needs some maintenance after one of the pieces broke off of a mount.

Any recommendation/referral in Indiana/Ohio is appreciated.

View attachment 246290
    Vails Mustang & classic restorations. West us 40 Greenfield. Next door to Ford dealer.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Lot of guys won't consider this a classic, and it's not the kind of car I would have gone looking for, but it kind of fell into my lap through family, and I enjoy it when I get the chance - '89 560SL. First thing I do when on the road is turn up the volume on the song I'm posting underneath pic of car! Beverly Hills Baby!!

View attachment 187408

Just rolling back through this thread and saw this. Reminds me of when I worked for DISH Network 10 or 12 years ago. Me and my brother were doing an install at a house up by the lake, Miller, Porter, Beverly Shores.... one of those smaller, uh, affluent type communities. It was summer and there was a bright red with camel/tan leather interior 80's Mercedes convertible in front of the house with the top down. The car was perfect right down to the tunnel mounted cell phone that still worked. The guys wife hated it because when he'd take it out he'd dress like it was the 80's and required any passengers to dress in kind. He was... unique.

Top Bottom