Class I took with my kids recently, your thoughts appreciated.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    http://tactical****.com/quite-possibly-the-worst-firearms-training-videos-ever/#

I didn't take video myself, I was busy focusing on the choreography we all know to be important to training properly. I had to find the footage of myself and my daughters on the web. Please be nice, I know I need to loose a couple pounds but I'm sure as fellow gun owners (airsoft as it may be), we can find common ground. :ingo:

Edit: OK, once again, I messed up and you need to copy/paste the link to your browser, replace **** with an alternative to "excrement" (4 letter word) to see the video.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is there any chance at all that the video and the performance were a joke?

The complete lack of self-awareness that would lead someone to post that video of themselves in the belief that something positive could possibly result boggles my mind. I'll bet they've all fully mastered the devastating Full Body Jab as well.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Is there any chance at all that the video and the performance were a joke?

The complete lack of self-awareness that would lead someone to post that video of themselves in the belief that something positive could possibly result boggles my mind. I'll bet they've all fully mastered the devastating Full Body Jab as well.

I'm going to guess no. You ever try to get a kid that youngest one's age to go along with a joke? The overacting, the suppressed giggles, the smug "I'm pulling something over on an adult" grin?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I also appreciate that they have uniforms and colored belts to accompany their tactical skills with unloaded airsoft replicas.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It looked like fun. Perhaps Bruce Willis is their hero and they were just re-enacting a Die Hard movie. They looked like Glock 7 pistols.

gpjerry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I especially liked the last scene were the large man takes cover behind the two smaller girls. Follows the survival of the fattest protocol.

Top Bottom