• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    He bought almost 600 rounds?? Lol. They'd really think I'm a terrorist, if they're basing it on the number of rounds he owned. Dumbasses.

And this whole thing was a setup by the FBI, anyway. Kid was a 20 year old momma's boy, who was contacted by an FBI informant and coerced into this plot, so the informant would get favorable treatment for some unrelated crime.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Then why is the the number 1 choice for Law Enforcement?

If it's inaccurate, then why is it the number 1 choice for Law Enforcement, and competition target shooters? A law enforcement weapon has to be accurate so they can shoot a dangerous person, without missing and accidentally shooting innocent bystanders behind them. Only good for spraying from the hip? See question #1. The gun community needs to get together and start settling on some positive names and sticking to them. The Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) they were displaying is considered the most modern rifle now made. The universal adaptability from hunting, to target shooting, personal protection for all shapes and sizes of people. One officer recommended them as the perfect home defense gun for your wife if you are gone. The features they consider "evil" are usually good features for positive uses. The collapsible stock is great for the smaller person so the firearm fits them better. Flash reducer (notice I did not say hider as that implies an evil purpose) reduces the flash so it doesn't blind the shooter and they are more able to operate the self defense rifle. They come in all calibers, so you can choose the one that best fits your purpose form target shooting, hunting, or home defense. The durable coatings are much better suited for walking through the brush while hunting, and the modern furniture is not something a hunter has to worry about scratching. All in all, the AR 15 Modern Sporting Rifle has evolved over a few hundred years to be the most versatile and best rifle in today's market. Thank you Eugene Stoner and Arma Lite Rifle (the AR does not stand for Assault Rifle, it stands for Arma Lite Rifle)

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Just remember that these imbeciles report on EVERY SINGLE THING with this total lack of integrity or knowledge. So do CNN and FOX and MSNBC. And the worst part? - this is where most Americans get their news and form their views of the world around them. No wonder most people are so stupid today. Blow up your TV. Think for yourself. It's not really that hard. I have more respect for the crack whores down on 7th Ave. than ANY journalist I have ever met.

Last edited:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    People always look at me funny when I tell them I haven't had tv since 2007. I'm done and over being the target of the power of suggestion, brought forth by a bunch of sniveling, hoity toity douchebag retards. This is just more reason for me to never have tv again. These *******s don't deserve my money.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    "To hit your target, you have to have some ability as a marksmen,"
    And that ability is called hand to eye coordination

"It would be sort of the choice for someone who wanted to do ... the 'spray and pray,'" local terror expert Ed Bridgeman told 9 On Your Side Thursday.
    Spray and pray is typically a phrase used with automatic weapons. I'm so glad this expert is ignorant of even the basics.

Of course this is the have your cake and eat it argument; you have to be a marksman to use it , but it's the best for inaccurate shooting....

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    If I were independently wealthy I would buy an AR-15, purchase enough magazines and ammo to load up 1,000 rounds, and offer $1 million to any anti-gun person who can fire all 1,000 rounds in a minute. If they can't, they can no longer talk about guns in the media. Have it in a contract. The disinformation is sickening.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    "To hit your target, you have to have some ability as a marksmen," That applies to just about anything, from an AR to a G19 to an 870 to a crossbow.

"It would be sort of the choice for someone who wanted to do ... the 'spray and pray,'" local terror expert Ed Bridgeman told 9 On Your Side Thursday.
    How does one go about attaining "local terror expert" certification? Seriously, how?

Watches Joe Biden on TV.

Top Bottom