• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Next they will be criminalizing 12 gauge shotguns since it's possible for a person to send 54 projectiles down range with just six shots. I'm really surprised that the media hasn't already been condemning them as well. :rolleyes:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Charging hammer?

Article was painful to read and watch. And whoever at Target World agreed to help the media, needs kicked in the d!ck, repeatedly

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    "To hit your target, you have to have some ability as a marksmen," That applies to just about anything, from an AR to a G19 to an 870 to a crossbow.

"It would be sort of the choice for someone who wanted to do ... the 'spray and pray,'" local terror expert Ed Bridgeman told 9 On Your Side Thursday.
    How does one go about attaining "local terror expert" certification? Seriously, how?

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    I have to wonder what kind of certification is required to call your self a "local terror expert" (maybe watching CNN). I know that to call yourself a "journalist" requires only a desire to blow it out your ass at will. This would almost be amusing but for the fact that lots of people will read this crap and believe every word.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Article was painful to read and watch. And whoever at Target World agreed to help the media, needs kicked in the d!ck, repeatedly
    to be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if the guys at target world gave a very accurate account of what an AR15 can be used for for licit purposes, but since it didn't fit the reporter's agenda, he didn't use it. notice the lack of screen time for any talking gun store employees. this is all around bad reporting. Mr. Bridgeman was awarded all the screen time of any people interviewed, which would be ok in a story about Ed Bridgeman. Since this was supposed to focus on the gun used, there should have been interviews with hunters (AR-15 is legal for hunting in OH I think)... Also, the claim that an AR-15 is not an effective sniping weapon is dubious at best. How many of you have good groups at 500 yards?

How does one go about attaining "local terror expert" certification? Seriously, how?
    apparently be an associate professor of criminal justice at the Cincy equivalent of IU Kokomo. He is a former DHS instructor, according to their website. Click here to see a picture of him smiling in the wreckage of a car bomb...

Looking at other stories this guy has weighed in on, he's an attention-seeker. he does these stories just to see his own face on TV.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom