• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    We had another one of our Northwest Indiana INGO 'cigars and guitars' Open Carry nights last night and had about 30 members show up. Not all smoked cigars, a couple INGO ladies were also present. The cigar meet ups can grow if you keep having them!!!

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    We had another one of our Northwest Indiana INGO 'cigars and guitars' Open Carry nights last night and had about 30 members show up. Not all smoked cigars, a couple INGO ladies were also present. The cigar meet ups can grow if you keep having them!!!

Yep, we here in Noblesville (just north of Indy) at our cigar meet & greet tonight were discussing your success .... all 3 of us. :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Yep, we here in Noblesville (just north of Indy) at our cigar meet & greet tonight were discussing your success .... all 3 of us. :D
    Maybe so many people showed up because T_Star made some Bacon, Maple, Beer Cupcakes for us :rockwoot:

20130221_204205_zpsbd680de5.jpg

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero

Maybe so many people showed up because T_Star made some Bacon, Maple, Beer Cupcakes for us :rockwoot:

20130221_204205_zpsbd680de5.jpg

Ya know...we actually had a discussion as to how far/how long it would take us to get to one of your meets (3 hours)..... I'm thinking we should revisit that subject.... :):

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I can make it to Indy in 2.5 hours. Got to think you can make it up here in about the same time.

Plus, since we are an hour "behind" you guys, it would be like traveling through time to get here since its only going to be 90 minutes to get here!

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I can make it to Indy in 2.5 hours. Got to think you can make it up here in about the same time.

Plus, since we are an hour "behind" you guys, it would be like traveling through time to get here since its only going to be 90 minutes to get here!

Well, yeah...there is that time thing....
    But, coming back, on full stomachs....adding an "extra hour" to our time....
    Well, shoot...some of us are old, we might have to stop, and layover in Lafayette or someplace.
    And then folks'd be wanting to stop by that indoor gun range/shop, since we're already in the vicinity.
    And somebody would wind up spending all their rent money on that brand new hard to find one of a kind never before seen special...don't ya know.

Can ya just see how this can snowball out of hand here?? It's really more than we can contemplate.

Say....why don't YOU guys come down here???? We'll provide free wood matches. :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Well, yeah...there is that time thing....
    But, coming back, on full stomachs....adding an "extra hour" to our time....
    Well, shoot...some of us are old, we might have to stop, and layover in Lafayette or someplace.
    And then folks'd be wanting to stop by that indoor gun range/shop, since we're already in the vicinity.
    And somebody would wind up spending all their rent money on that brand new hard to find one of a kind never before seen special...don't ya know.

Can ya just see how this can snowball out of hand here?? It's really more than we can contemplate.
    SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD EXTENDED WEEKEND :rockwoot:

Say....why don't YOU guys come down here???? We'll provide free wood matches. :D
    I'm old too :fogey: but at some point I may make that trip :yesway:

Not sure about the rest of the group, might have to hire a party bus :bacondance:

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I'm interested, and I think that is doable. :yesway:

If you're friendly with Jeff, can you reach out to him and see if he'd be interested in hosting us for an afternoon? How many people he'd allow and how much it'd cost us, in particular. I imagine we'd have a bit of interest once we make a thread for it.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    If you're friendly with Jeff, can you reach out to him and see if he'd be interested in hosting us for an afternoon? How many people he'd allow and how much it'd cost us, in particular. I imagine we'd have a bit of interest once we make a thread for it.

Sure, I'd be happy to do that. But let me ask you this: When are we gonna do this? Right now he's closed for remodeling...he's bringing in massive amounts of dirt to improve his berms. I'm not sure what his status is gonna be for the near future.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    April or May I guess... when it's warmed up and we'll wanna be outside for an hour or three. The calendar had some reservations on it out until the end of March, including this weekend. But whenever the schedule would allow.

Top Bottom