WTS: choppers, bark river, strider, customs ect...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    ok here are some that just aren't getting as much love as they should in the bush. so I'm going to give some great deals to my folks locally in Indiana first. I will ship the small blades but not the big boys (to much hassle). some of these would be some killer bob knives or truck knives or 4 wheeling blades

first person to buy a blade gets the ///gone ///gone ///gone frame lock folder in the picture gone w/ the strider//// . its a chinese boy nothing special but a nice little folder. first person to spend 100 get the colt fixed blade.

from left to right

1. SOLD SOLD SOLD. old school cold school kukri in carbon v. it's been used but has tons of life left in it. these are very sought after older cold steel before they started using a bunch of junk. lets do 65 dollars ftf OBO...(one one ebay right now is at 80 bucks)

2. SPF'S SPF'S strider db 1/4 stock with monkeys edge frag grips and a kydex sheath. kydex is a bit funky because the grips were a later addition so sheath had to be adjusted. these are 275 or so new. this one has been used and has scratches on the blade but it hasn't even been sharpened. it's a hell of a stout blade that can pretty much handle anything. lets do 175 OBO on this. SPF'S SPF'S

3. SPF'S SPF'S SPFS' custom neck knife with handle wrap and kydex sheath with spyderco g clip. great little tanto, has been used and loved but still tons of life left. (I can't remember who the maker is but it's quality for sure) 65 OBO on this one.

4. SPF'S SPF'S SPF'S next is a bark river bravo necker 2. green blade and green and black handles with kydex sheath. razor sharp, has scratches on the blade from kydex and the firesteel that was inside it when carried. not used hardly at all. you can't get these anymore. they are a tiny bit bigger than the izula 2. with scales and sheath 100 OBO. (they are 70 for the original necker and the scales are 48 dollars ...120 total and this is the necker 2 which is a inch longer)

5. SPF'S SPF'S SPF'S. the top one is a condor golok with a leather sheath. 14 inch version. it's a hell of a chopper and trail clearer. used on one tree for testing and I prefer my longer lighter versions so this on is on the block. 40 bucks for this one.

DSCN0342.jpg

DSCN0344-1.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

first I'll take it gets it. I can drop these off saturday or sunday morning at the 1500. otherwise meet up anywhere from westfield to downtown indy. all prices are obo but they are already pretty great. let me know if you have any questions

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    alright if you want one of the last 2 let me know. I'm about to close this up and move them all over the intrawebs :) a bark river necker 2 sold for more $ last night on bladeforums in just a short few minutes.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom