• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jackadew

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Washington Co.
    This would be nice to have as a "sticky". I liked most about how you talked about chooseing the proper scope and the confidence you will have. +1 for vettes windflag:)

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Those videos were very informative! Excellent work. Whomever owns that property has a nice piece of land.

I look forward to more Que vids.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Those videos were very informative! Excellent work. Whomever owns that property has a nice piece of land.

I look forward to more Que vids.

that land has helped me more in my long range shooting endevors than anything else in the world including the internet:D.

there are enough options that i can usually change the range around a little to take advantage of full value winds for pratice or no value winds for load development. one thing about the farm its always windy. the last ingo shoot at 700 yds we had i think we had 40ish mph winds. than got they were comming from 6 oclock for the most part.

planting time is always a sad day for me on the farm. when the crops go out im limited to 300yds and in and 1 hole at 500yds, but i still cant complain one bit. my father gets kind of flusterated with me at times. he will be harvesting, get to the end of the row, turnaround and ive already got targets up in his way. the day i set my range back up im like a 5 year old on christmas morning. haveing a bunch of steel targets has defintally taken my range to a new level. instid of haveing to put in posts, and plywood to have paper targets to take advantage of winds i just throw a target in the gator and drop it where i want it. i did not shoot nearly as much when i had to go hand paper vs walk out the door and start shooting

Top Bottom