• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    So last year I had 15-20 customers that I had talked threw the process of buying a scope. We figured out what they needed in the price range they wanted to spend. Come christmas There wife/girlfriend/boyfriend bought a scope for them. The customers opens it to find out its not the right one, but cant return a gift etc and I cant help because it was bought from a big online company not threw me.

So this year Im trying to remedy that. Shoot me a email(alan@aaoptics.com), give me a call 765-580-0986, or pm me here. Ill take down your name, and forum name and what all your looking at. Then you can give my contact info to prospective buyers. They can contact me, and not know anything at all about guns and I will make sure you get what your wanting (or similar in the buyers price range)

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I will give a shameful plug for AA, I've known Alan for 4 years now, hunted his woods, eat'n dinner wit his folks, even slept on his couch... I can say with confidence that Alan sure knows how to service another feller. :D

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    What if I don't know what I want? I thought I wanted the Vortex 1-4 PST until the recent review comparing it to the EO Tech....Now I'm not sure.

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    What if I don't know what I want? I thought I wanted the Vortex 1-4 PST until the recent review comparing it to the EO Tech....Now I'm not sure.

Sounds like you need a chat w/ Vette to get yourself squared away. It's kinda like going to see Santa, only he won't just say "You'll shoot your eye out, kid."

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

CALL ME

765-580-0986

You have to keep in mind that in the review the shooters mainly train with a aimpoint. The transition from aimpoint to eotech is almost nothing. The transition from Aimpoint to PST is huge. Even with that handycap the pst only lost the time trials by a average of .25 seconds, and look at the longer range benifits of having a 4x option. After more time on the PST the edges of the scope WILL fade away and not be noticed.

Top Bottom