• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    LOL! so Carmelians ARE jerks eh? LOL J/K I think I found a cool one!

Well, possibly... probably the same slice of folks you'd find anywhere (I know you're joking though :) )

when I was new here, I was pleasantly suprised. I have really good neighbors.

:hijack:

Back on track... Carmel - as uppity as people think it is - actually has a law on the books allowing up to 6 hens :yesway:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    If I had any idea skill with building a coupe; I'd buy a few off of you. I think I'll wait until I can hire someone do get this done for me.

Uhhh see my coop build thread in the break room, it is easy as pie we have $600 in ours and it is HUGE for a coop. If ya want contact me and I will help if ya need it.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    The rumor that Carmel allows hens may sadly not he true. I dug around their laws and could only find the prohibition against farm animals. Perhaps it is out of date, though

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    Is anyone in the market for chick's. Looks like we're going to be mail ordering some pullets, and the min. order is 15. We're only in the market for 3-5, so we'll have extra to sell at cost.

We'll probably get the Buff Orpington breed."

***I could be interested...who are you ordering from & when would they arrive?***
    I'm in baby chick withdrawal... could use more! Wanted to order Buff O's but they're sold out at the hatchery I always order from.

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    ***I could be interested...who are you ordering from & when would they arrive?***
    I'm in baby chick withdrawal... could use more! Wanted to order Buff O's but they're sold out at the hatchery I always order from.

They are ordered, ship date should be the 17th. So they should arrive next week sometime.

Buff Orpington Chicken (pullets)

15 little chicks.

When they are in, I'll put up a new post in the for sale area. And probably some pics in this one just cause they're gonna be cute.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom