• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    with all the shootings in chicago..i believe over 100 since jan...more deaths in the windy city then both wars in the middle east, ...ya think its time to allow the law abiding ppl of chicago to have and carry guns?....i believe the time has come for mayor daley to get a clue!! ,,:ingo:

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    with all the shootings in chicago..i believe over 100 since jan...more deaths in the windy city then both wars in the middle east, ...ya think its time to allow the law abiding ppl of chicago to have and carry guns?....i believe the time has come for mayor daley to get a clue!! ,,:ingo:

Wonder how many shootings there would be if guns were allowed in Chicago! :draw:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Wonder how many shootings there would be if guns were allowed in Chicago! :draw:

Self-defense shootings would be counted in that total, but there is nothing wrong with those. I don't believe the criminals would be shooting more, but there would be fewer of them as the law abiding defended themselves. Right now, the criminals are the protected class and the common citizen is the victim due to legally-imposed disarming.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    No! No! Its guns that cause all the killings! Too many guns! Too many guns! Violence only causes more violence. Its because of the poor economy! We just need to understand the desperation of the people doing all this killing! Its all George Bush's fault! The NRA sponsors Ghetto shooting teams! Gun dealers give away assault rifles because they're racist!

I would like to apologize for the above comments. A liberal sneaked in and got to my keyboard. Luckily, my conservative software appropriately changed the font color to purple.

Carry on,
    Doug

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    last month here in gary.. they had a 17 month old girl shot.....just so sad that no one will come forward and help leo capture these a##holes..

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I think, NO...I believe that if the National Guard are called into Chicago for the protection of it's citizens, there will be dead National Guard members littering the streets of the windy city. There will be, more than likely, more armed BGs than GGs, sad to say.

Me, in this/that situation, I would have a very hard time aiming a weapon at a US citizen on the orders of the Government.

It will be looked upon as another race war, and another poor decision by our government.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Daley is so full of himself ,he would never admit his failure at "keeping the streets safe" in chicago .If the ruling was overturned to allow carry & ownership in chicago,He would put border guards around the city limits ,impose a monarchy & declare himself Ruler of the city. What a douche bag ,never admits defeat or he was WRONG.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I saw somewhere that some IL state officials are asking for the National Guard to be called out, 103 deaths so far this year.

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    my brother is fireman..he says that the GFD gets shot at all the time when they're fighting fires.....i'm sure the guard won't get much different treatment in chicago..

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    The gang bangers don't care how many innocent people they kill.
    Yeah....Daley just wants to take the guns away from the potential victoms.

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    everytime i read or hear crap like whats happening in chicago ..i think of the movie Death Wish with Charles Bronson....now theres a solution for ya!!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    isnt there suppose to be the NRA taking chicago and other cities that have bans to court?

MacDonald vs. City of Chicago is the case heard before the Supreme Court in March. The NRA was able to argue in this case and has put its own case on hold, hopefully we will get the ruling from SCOTUS sometime this summer.

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    You know it is Indiana at fault because we are a gun state. I saw a report on chicago's channel 9 that the city government was blaming Indiana's lack of gun control for their gun problem.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    everytime i read or hear crap like whats happening in chicago ..i think of the movie Death Wish with Charles Bronson....now theres a solution for ya!!

Fixed it for you, so nobody comes looking for you if some citizen righteously shoots a mugger.:D

If something like the "Death Wish" plot happened, I believe the police response would be exactly like in the movie. They would pull all stops and put everybody on 16 hour shifts until they caught the guy. Our Masters cannot allow the idea that an individual can protect himself. They do all they can to convince the proles that total reliance on the government is the only way.

Keep Your Powder Dry and Check Six,
    Doug

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Fixed it for you, so nobody comes looking for you if some citizen righteously shoots a mugger.:D

If something like the "Death Wish" plot happened, I believe the police response would be exactly like in the movie. They would pull all stops and put everybody on 16 hour shifts until they caught the guy. Our Masters cannot allow the idea that an individual can protect himself. They do all they can to convince the proles that total reliance on the government is the only way.

Keep Your Powder Dry and Check Six,
    Doug

but if ya remember how the movie ends...they gave him a new gun in a cool box..and a ticket to the west coast....not bad:ar15:

joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    This ladies and gentlemen is one of the biggest reasons I moved my happy arse out of Chicago and became a Hoosier. I love it here so much, I would never ever even think of moving back. I don't even go back to visit anymore because of all the bs I don't miss that happens back there on a daily basis.

Top Bottom