• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    It's such a pity that he doesn't realize it's 70 years too late to send his resume in to the Gestapo. His view of personal rights is right up that despicable alley. How sad that anyone with such a high profile can be so completely and willfully ignorant of the principles this country was founded upon. If such stupidity was a crime, he'd be up for life, at the very least.
    :twocents:

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Oh man that was good for a laugh.

If laws/legislation were subject to public opinion we'd all be paying our respects to president Honey Boo-Boo.

I like that he says it only applies to smooth bore muskets. Related: freedom of speech is not applicable to telephones, television, or the internet. Freedom from illegal search and seizure does not apply to automobiles.

But when he said-
    firearm owners who lobby their elected representatives or who donate money to political campaigns are engaged in corruption that endangers public safety.

I lost it. :lmfao:

Because Chicago knows a thing or two about corruption. Just ask their last two governors.

I wonder who this guy is related to that his obviously sub-par intelligence was overlooked in his appointment.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    It's such a pity that he doesn't realize it's 70 years too late to send his resume in to the Gestapo. His view of personal rights is right up that despicable alley. How sad that anyone with such a high profile can be so completely and willfully ignorant of the principles this country was founded upon. If such stupidity was a crime, he'd be up for life, at the very least.
    :twocents:

You make a mistake believing he is ignorant. It is anything but ignorance. It is a concerted media campaign to change attitudes and brainwash the general public.

It is not stupidity, it is clever and you had best recognize it for what it really is.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Okay, so if no one is allowed to have guns and they are a danger then I suppose that he is willing to post 2 cops on every corner to keep the peace and everyone safe? And is he willing to step down when the numbers and statistics show him as wholly unable to perform his job effectively?

Nope, didn't think so. A$$-hat.

Top Bottom