Chicago: Gangs and Ghettos(Youtube Docu)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W3s

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Wow. I did not plan on watching that video in it's entirety, but damn, that was just as intoxicating as it was disgusting/heartbreaking.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Eye opening only for the people who have NOT paying attention. This is happening in Indiana for years. You had better accept the fact it WILL be affecting your life, wherever you live, if it hasn't already sooner versus later.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    And that video is almost a decade old.

It's amazing to me liberals still think Lyndon Johnson succeeded.

Aside...isn't it funny how European journalists can bluntly report the truth that Americans can't tell ourselves?

Watching that, it's apparent that Boystown didn't really "fix" the problem, so much as they just squeezed it to somewhere else. _Any_ neighborhood can be saved (with enough money)...but _all_ neighborhoods can't be saved, if Tha Great Society (TM) keeps subsidizing the birth and nourishment to adulthood of more humans to populate the problem environments.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Don’t worry the Democrats lead by their idiot of a Mayor will provide social workers to rehabilitate the gang members and other criminals away from their evil ways. Yeah right! :dunno:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It's quite telling that you have entire generations that have accepted that they won't live past their mid twenties and are working so hard to fulfill this destiny. I'm not sure, based on this one video that they even want to be helped; they seem completely content defending their few blocks of existence with their lives.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    A buddy of mine who i was in Ramadi Iraq in 04 is a cop on the south side in Chicago. He says Iraq was way more safer

Top Bottom