Cheddite 209 shotgun primers. Southern Indiana group buy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    Precision has 209s. I was going to order some shotgun primers as I just can't find them locally. I'm near Bedford, and would be willing to order and receive several if some people wanted to save on Hazmat and shipping. It'd be roughly $75 per 1000 after taxes, shipping and hazmat. Anyone interested? (Or if someone knows of a local source, I'd be all ears)

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    You may want to check with clubs that shoot trap/sporting clays. I found a sleeve of 5000 Cheddite 209 for $300 last fall while showing up to shoot practice rounds a few times. They may want to know you first so go there and shoot a bit. You may hear if they have them then ask if you can get some.

Reactions: RCB

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    You may want to check with clubs that shoot trap/sporting clays. I found a sleeve of 5000 Cheddite 209 for $300 last fall while showing up to shoot practice rounds a few times. They may want to know you first so go there and shoot a bit. You may hear if they have them then ask if you can get some.
    Thanks, I'll have to see what clubs are around. I've never got involved with any shooting clubs. Wouldn't hurt.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    When we have them at the store, they are $60.75 plus tax ($65 out the door). We are currently sold out, but have several cases coming in during the first part of March. We also have several cases of 10,000 Nobel Sport 209s even cheaper (I think they are $51.41 plus tax per 1,000?) currently in stock. We will be in Bloomington next weekend.

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    Oh really? Gun show at the Fairgrounds? Will you have shotshell primers with you? If so, I will have to catch you there.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Oh really? Gun show at the Fairgrounds? Will you have shotshell primers with you? If so, I will have to catch you there.
    Yes, the show is at the fairgrounds. We will have some Nobel Sport 209 primers with us. If you need a case of 10,000 or more, let me know so I can bring extra.

Reactions: RCB
    Top Bottom