• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I never left the house. There was mention that I might have to work last night and I said I wasn't going to because I was not going to be on the roads at 2:30 this morning. I can't be killed by a drunk driver while sitting in my house.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    So did anyone run into any checkpoints last night? If so did you stop or did you man up for your rights and refuse to stop.

You know...this is what gets irritating and a bit old at times. Anytime a comment is made about an LEO, justified or not, a select portion of the board about has a coronary and the stock for butthurt cream goes through the roof. Then, after the fact, a thread is made that is deliberately inflammatory. :rolleyes: Smooth.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No roadblocks.

Left early yesterday and then ran a hill with my martial arts club. Rented a couple of movies and then folded laundry and watched my bad taste in cinema.:D

No cops, no "your papers please", no gunfire from any neighbors. Boring . . . just like I like it.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    You know...this is what gets irritating and a bit old at times. Anytime a comment is made about an LEO, justified or not, a select portion of the board about has a coronary and the stock for butthurt cream goes through the roof. Then, after the fact, a thread is made that is deliberately inflammatory. :rolleyes: Smooth.

So..... I guess your saying you didn't refuse to stop. What is butthurt cream stock going for nowadays? Your right it does get old, see we do agree on somethings. :rockwoot:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Stayed at home with my wife and daughter. We had some friends over earlier and enjoyed a few beers. His wife then drove him and their kids home about 10:30.

Pretty low key...

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    So did anyone run into any checkpoints last night? If so did you stop or did you man up for your rights and refuse to stop.

I get the feeling that standing up for our rights is something you look down on. Somebody has to look out for the Bill of Rights, and it obviously isn't going to be the heroic men setting up roadblocks in American streets.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Drove from Kokomo back here to Ft. Wayne at about 4am and nothing in either city or in between. I did not see a single LEO out.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    So..... I guess your saying you didn't refuse to stop. What is butthurt cream stock going for nowadays? Your right it does get old, see we do agree on somethings. :rockwoot:

:rolleyes: Missing the point again I see. I wasn't on the road past 1730, and I didn't see a single police officer in the course of my 3 hour drive. The lack of speed-traps was refreshing. :dunno: It would have been a moot point for me anyhow, seeing as I don't drink and drive, therefore no PC to do much of...anything. :twocents:

See, I was wondering if you could explain your logic to me. The constant b****ing and moaning gets old (we're in agreement there), so you go out of your way to start a thread...in which you're b****ing and moaning and being as inflammatory as you know how to be. Remind me again as to the price of butthurt cream these days? :rolleyes:

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN

I let my drunk LEO friend be my designated driver since he knows where all the checkpoints are and has a "get out of jail free" badge with him.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    :rolleyes: Missing the point again I see. I wasn't on the road past 1730, and I didn't see a single police officer in the course of my 3 hour drive. The lack of speed-traps was refreshing. :dunno: It would have been a moot point for me anyhow, seeing as I don't drink and drive, therefore no PC to do much of...anything. :twocents:

See, I was wondering if you could explain your logic to me. The constant b****ing and moaning gets old (we're in agreement there), so you go out of your way to start a thread...in which you're b****ing and moaning and being as inflammatory as you know how to be. Remind me again as to the price of butthurt cream these days? :rolleyes:

Your point, my point, neither one really matters when it comes down to it. Wait .... what was the point? :D I asked two simple questions that apparently upset you. Where in the OP did I b**** and moan or be inflammatory? Which is funny coming from you. If you took it that way that's your perception of the post. Now I'll type slowly for you, the thread wasn't about you.
    Let's just talk about things we agree on ... you go first ...... no I'll go first ...... all right you go first.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Got some serious drinking done, played cards until 0400, no blue vampires molested me.
    Heard several shots from hillbillies unloading their shotguns into the new year.

Top Bottom