• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I get the feeling that standing up for our rights is something you look down on. Somebody has to look out for the Bill of Rights, and it obviously isn't going to be the heroic men setting up roadblocks in American streets.

And your "feeling" would be wrong. I actually don't believe in roadblocks/ checkpoints. No American should be stopped by the police without PC. JMO

Last edited:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I didn't see any going home at 2000. My route home from work is Rt.30 to 41 from Chicago Heights to Lowell. It might have been to early. So I didn't need my knee pads and ky last night, always keep them handy in my truck though.:)

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    I let my drunk LEO friend be my designated driver since he knows where all the checkpoints are and has a "get out of jail free" badge with him.

Yea whats his name? What department is he on? Why didnt you report him? Officers never get arrest :n00b:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Missing the point again I see. I wasn't on the road past 1730, and I didn't see a single police officer in the course of my 3 hour drive. The lack of speed-traps was refreshing. :dunno: It would have been a moot point for me anyhow, seeing as I don't drink and drive, therefore no PC to do much of...anything. :twocents:
    Okay, YOU don't drink and drive so it doesn't effect YOU. Well, I'm not Jewish, does that mean I should stand by and watch another holocaust? I don't own or want to own a 20guage shotgun, does that mean I should stand by idly when they try to ban shotguns (only the 20guage ones though)? I hate people with that attitude, it's why our rights have eroded to this sick point. Additionally, you claim they would have no PC to do anything, that is the EXACT point the OP is making. DUI checkpoints stop you WITHOUT PC and subject you to ILLEGAL search.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    And your feelings would be wrong. I actually don't believe in roadblocks/ checkpoints. No American should be stopped by the police without PC. JMO

In that case, sorry for misinterpreting that post. Honestly I am thrilled any time somebody takes a principled stand against something so obviously wrong. In our lifetimes it is going to be important to know the difference, as this cancer is spreading into every aspect of our lives.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Here is what I was looking for:

First, they came first for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up.

-- Martin Niemöller

Top Bottom