• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    The video makes a good point: if you're working for a company that's not profitable you should expect lay-offs. it's also right about why the Washington post is bleeding subscribers.

I remember when an old factory that made CRT picture tubes closed in Marion. Ex-employees were surprised and angry they lost their jobs. It was about 2005 and clear to everyone that CRTs were obsolete as the world moved to flat screens. I have a lot of sympathy for people who loose their jobs but in this case, just like at the Wapo, they should have seen it coming.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wonder if joe will step in and make the wapo "the official dc government paper".

Living in dc has to be terribly expensive, no more dinners at Black Whisky and Mortons.
    They’d have to be renamed “Truth”. I mean, Russia has Provda. Every burgeoning communist dicktatership needs a ministry of truth and a distribution system for it. Why not WaPo? :dunno:

Their staff are all communists already.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The video makes a good point: if you're working for a company that's not profitable you should expect lay-offs. it's also right about why the Washington post is bleeding subscribers.

I remember when an old factory that made CRT picture tubes closed in Marion. Ex-employees were surprised and angry they lost their jobs. It was about 2005 and clear to everyone that CRTs were obsolete as the world moved to flat screens. I have a lot of sympathy for people who loose their jobs but in this case, just like at the Wapo, they should have seen it coming.

It's not like it takes a lot of "reporters" to repeat Leftist/Elitist talking points that every other news organization parrots... :rolleyes:

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    They’d have to be renamed “Truth”. I mean, Russia has Provda. Every burgeoning communist dicktatership needs a ministry of truth and a distribution system for it. Why not WaPo? :dunno:

Joe will appoint "corn pop" as its editor.

Top Bottom