• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Just an FYI for all .45 shooters out there. Wal-Mart has reduced their price on CCI Blazer Brass ammo. .45 ACP is now $13.97 for 50.

I just picked up 600rds in Carmel for $179.38 including tax.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I noticed that when I was looking at the pricing! Awesome! Only problem was that they were out of stock!!! Hopefully, Winchester will follow suit and things will get just a tincey bit better!

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I was going to stop by there on the way home and see what their prices are but I will let you go since I already got 12 boxes LOL

Besides it is out of my way.

I usually by WWB but I have grown to love Blazer Brass. Esp for that price.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I had the same problem with the Winchester White Box 100rd packs.

Why does everyone there look at you funny when you ask how many boxes they have and you said you will take them all?:ar15::shoot:

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Yep, I shot with the CCI's this past weekend and had no issues. Good pricing at WM for sure...Its just the inventory issue with each store.
    Brownsburg WalMart has always had a pretty good inventory of ammo when ever I have stopped in. It's just the lack of employees in Sporting Goods that drives me up the wall. :rolleyes:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I saw the same thing here in Greenwood. But there's a Gander Mtn next door and they have a low price guarantee so I got the blazer there for 13.97...JC

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Brownsburg WalMart has always had a pretty good inventory of ammo when ever I have stopped in. It's just the lack of employees in Sporting Goods that drives me up the wall. :rolleyes:

must be some sort of company policy...the Wally World on East Washington is the same way.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I stopped by Brownsburg WalMart earlier, and all they had in Blazer Brass was .40. All of their 9mm and .45 was sold out. They usually have a pretty good stock of it though. I picked up some 9mm WWB and .22 Federal anyways. :)

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Blazer brass

As I said.. Get the advertisement from wall mart take it to Gander Mountain. Gander Mountain has a low price guarantee they will honor it...JC

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Wal*Marts I visit never put more than three boxes of Blazer Brass .45ACP in their case at a time. Naturally, they always claim that everything they have in the store is in the display case. If you go back the next day, there are exactly three boxes again.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Blazer Brass is made by CCI, it's USA ammo.
    I like it better than white box, when I'm not shooting reloads.
    Never had a problem with Wally World @ 86th and Michigan on the NW side except trying to find someone with the key.
    The Lebanon WalMart is very nice. Normally always someone in sporting goods and they carry a good stock.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    The thing that really blows my mind is the casings for reloaders:

CCI casings are great, strong casings, good brass. The primers are very clean (sometimes I dont even have to use the primer pocket cleaner) and after 30-45 minutes in the tumbler, they are spotless (up there with virgin brass in cleanliness)!!

They are some of my favorite brass and I always hang out behind someone shooting it, asking "want your brass?" :D

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Boonville Walmart in Warrick County also has $13.97 .45 Blazer. I was glad to see it drop a tad, especially since The One was elected. 7.62X39mm has been going absolute nutso ever since 4 November....IF you can find it.

Top Bottom