• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I enjoyed hearing Catherine on Greg Hunter's Rumble channel USA watchdog.

I often wonder if the general public or INGO members pay attention to Catherine, Clif, Alex, etc. People that do know who they are and it's a huge insight to hear their macro knowledge.

My concern is everyone is so caught up in the fear and discord propaganda, and reasonably so their livelihood and keeping their job, they're not able to see the big picture. What percentage would you estimate have a real understanding of the great reset agenda? My guess is at least 30% INGO but only 10% gen pop (both may be generous)

The tyranny narrative is spiking, but is the citizens awareness and ability to not consent? I still think society could take a positive turn within the next couple months as people become more aware and stand up for what's right after losing so many freedoms. It's not that hard to say NO.

Edit...watched the entire video. Amazing it was from January. I have no idea if people are paying attention. A lot more videos on Rumble by searching her name.

January 19

September 28

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think she's had a few too many botox injections.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I enjoyed hearing Catherine on Greg Hunter's Rumble channel USA watchdog.

I often wonder if the general public or INGO members pay attention to Catherine, Clif, Alex, etc. People that do know who they are and it's a huge insight to hear their macro knowledge.

My concern is everyone is so caught up in the fear and discord propaganda, and reasonably so their livelihood and keeping their job, they're not able to see the big picture. What percentage would you estimate have a real understanding of the great reset agenda? My guess is at least 30% INGO but only 10% gen pop (both may be generous)

The tyranny narrative is spiking, but is the citizens awareness and ability to not consent? I still think society could take a positive turn within the next couple months as people become more aware and stand up for what's right after losing so many freedoms. It's not that hard to say NO.

Edit...watched the entire video. Amazing it was from January. I have no idea if people are paying attention. A lot more videos on Rumble by searching her name.

January 19

September 28
    And how is the management for the bank bug and reset of Earth being run? Sitting back and thinking about it, this really is an amazing program.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    And how is the management for the bank bug and reset of Earth being run? Sitting back and thinking about it, this really is an amazing program.
    Central Banks according to Catherine. She said that's why the leaders of countries are spewing the same draconian message, because of being held over a debt barrel. Same thing with large corporations and their woke industrialization. Clarify if necessary.....

What do you think about those percentages I guessed at? Knowledge by INGO and gen pop for a great reset agenda?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Hate to say but I think maybe 10% know something about the reset but don't know what it is. What % of those have looked at info from even the last half decade, not many. But then how many of that subset could accept that what the perps were saying half a decade ago is what they're doing now?

If they weren't familiar with the motivations (for the perps to do this) then how could they wrap their brains around it?
    In short, the public at large is like a chicken looking at a card trick. Not dumb, just not equipped to comprehend.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Hate to say but I think maybe 10% know something about the reset but don't know what it is. What % of those have looked at info from even the last half decade, not many. But then how many of that subset could accept that what the perps were saying half a decade ago is what they're doing now?

If they weren't familiar with the motivations (for the perps to do this) then how could they wrap their brains around it?
    In short, the public at large is like a chicken looking at a card trick. Not dumb, just not equipped to comprehend.
    I think that's a good and fair assessment. I can't really say I knew a lot of this until some basics a few years ago, but did know things like Gulf of Tonkin incident and Operation Northwood. Watched quite a few Rogan podcasts with all sorts of characters. Ironically most of what's occuring has been put in print from the groups WHO or FDA, etc.

Being active on the board starting a few months ago gave me an opportunity to see a lot more viewpoints and other sources of information.
    At this point in history it'd be a great time for people to have a bit of a deep dive into the motivations as you state, in order to have a better understanding of the dystopian trajectory of recent events. The fear and discord created just gets people to argue over the micro points instead of having a macro overview, which plays well into TPTBs scheme. I'm still learning more and going to watch some more CAF videos on Rumble. She's tried to help people even with their jobs, and I've posted her employment forms link to make employers liable on a couple threads...not sure it helped.

Top Bottom