• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    WTHR covering it right now. Not much info. Multiple persons of interest being questioned, other persons of interest still being sought.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I used to go to that mall all the time because it seemed to be the safest of all of them. Of course, that was 10 years ago before I moved. Now I just avoid malls altogether.
    That was my go to mall 25 plus year ago when I took the wife to the "Big City" for Christmas shopping. Lafayette Square and Washington Square were no go's, even back then!

Now I Christmas shop from my recliner!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That was my go to mall 25 plus year ago when I took the wife to the "Big City" for Christmas shopping. Lafayette Square and Washington Square were no go's, even back then!

Now I Christmas shop from my recliner!
    I've always hated the Castleton area in general. The roads have no rhyme or reason. It's like some giant just decided to toss a bunch of buildings up in the air and let them land randomly and then built roads around them. I avoid the area at all costs.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    AAArrrrgggghhhh! Turn that recliner around and put the back up against the cab! Mid-90s Ranger regular cab 2WD probably has a 2.3L 4-popper, acceleration ain't gonna dump you out of the Lazy Boy. Brakes on the other hand... gonna eat that that third brake light.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I've always hated the Castleton area in general. The roads have no rhyme or reason. It's like some giant just decided to toss a bunch of buildings up in the air and let them land randomly and then built roads around them. I avoid the area at all costs.
    Pretty hard to have rhyme and reason when the state puts a huge multi-lane interstate dog leg in the middle of your typical grid pattern that already had the oddity of a major thoroughfare running through it at an angle… :lmfao:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom