• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Thanks, everybody! I went to a local store (Super Shoes) and they had an assortment of Carhartt gear. I found the jacket I wanted, which was a special order that some guy never picked up. I thought I was an XL after trying on a Carhartt jacket in another store, but this is a Large (Big Guy was right). It fits very similar to my motorcycle jacket; it's snug, but the sleeves are extra long and the back is very comfortable. It's not blue, but it's an acceptable Army green. It was 50% off, so I couldn't pass it up at $63 out the door.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    The people at the carhart store told me same price everywhere for most part because like apple they set the price. I have many jackets and overalls from them and they are great. They will last a long time as well. Worth the money to me.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    We usually try to hit Rural King in late March when they have Carhart stuff marked down to get rid of. I got a nice insulated coat, in the dark green color, for $39 last year, and cleared out the rack of knit caps and beanies they had marked down to $3.99. The coat is identical to my other one, that I paid $109 for a few years back. I've seen the insulated bibs at that time of year there for $69, just never in my size.

bigbaloo95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    wolcottville
    Glad you found a coat but if you want the matching pants call parkers outlet center. They are up here in indiana but have a website thats pretty good. If they can't get it it isn't being made anymore.

Top Bottom