• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    All - COF have been finalized and we are looking at 74 rounds down range min. Also, I have uploaded the COF to practicescore.com if you want to paw though them. Hopefully the weather works in our favor and we can put on a fun match!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Just signed up so chance off rain exponentially increased.

Lol - We are watching it. Every weather model is different but I think we will be able to squeeze it in. The plan is too look at the radar and make a decision by 7AM, and as long as it's not a sold green mass moving over us to run the match. We will have a generous refund on match fees if no one wants to roll the dice on it. Just email me after the fact if you need a refund.

The stages we planned are both fast and fun. We have 3 squads of 5 and one of 6. So if we can get a weather window the match can be probably be done in under 2 hours outside of setup time.

Lets hope we get the window to squeeze this in!

Trevelayan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Putnam Co.
    I was really excited about going but unfortunately I caught a nasty bug last night and I'm not going to be able to make it. Good luck everyone!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    All - due to persistent thundershower risk on the hourly forecast today we have decided to cancel todays match. Sorry everyone!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom