• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Just saw this article:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/toron...ont-doors-avoid-confrontation-violent-thieves

Apparently, auto theft has become so rampant that thieves are breaking into homes looking for the key fobs. The police in Toronto are advising the citizens to leave their key fobs by the front door so they don't have to deal with the thieves, who many times "have real guns". This from a country who continually works to disarm their citizens.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Just saw this article:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/toron...ont-doors-avoid-confrontation-violent-thieves

Apparently, auto theft has become so rampant that thieves are breaking into homes looking for the key fobs. The police in Toronto are advising the citizens to leave their key fobs by the front door so they don't have to deal with the thieves, who many times "have real guns". This from a country who continually works to disarm their citizens.
    So, if they come to rape your wife/daughter/girlfriend etc are you supposed to just put her by the door as well? I mean, we don't want to cause a confrontation right? Or if they want to murder you just kill yourself? At what point does it stop?

Oh, right. For leftist idiots it doesn't

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I have no desire to kill someone, and I'm not looking for a legal loophole to end a life.
    With that said if you break in to my house and my family is inside you'll have to go through me and a wall of bullets and/or buckshot to get anywhere. I will not compromise, and I'll think less of anyone who isn't ready to die for those in their house.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    So, if they come to rape your wife/daughter/girlfriend etc are you supposed to just put her by the door as well? I mean, we don't want to cause a confrontation right? Or if they want to murder you just kill yourself? At what point does it stop?

Oh, right. For leftist idiots it doesn't

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”​

― C. S. Lewis

Stolen from @actaeon277 Signature Line

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    So, if they come to rape your wife/daughter/girlfriend etc
    Well the Canadian intruder could be woke so keep the Vaseline handy and take one for the team.

A Rapist entered Bedroom, Tied up Husband & Wife, kissed wife's ear & went to the bathroom...

Husband told the wife - "Satisfy him, or he will kill us. Be strong. I love you"!

Wife - "He didn't kiss me, He whispered in my ear that he's gay, needs Vaseline & I told him its in the bathroom."

So you be Strong, I luv u too !!!!!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Dup again on this topic.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Dup again on this topic.

You realize you're linking this thread?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”​

― C. S. Lewis

Stolen from @actaeon277 Signature Line

That guy IS pretty smart.
    :)

Top Bottom