• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    With any high end system, be careful where you park your car at night. You may find it missing the next morning like I did. After all the damage the theifs did to my car, stock radios are just fine for me. My 2 cents.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    With any high end system, be careful where you park your car at night. You may find it missing the next morning like I did. After all the damage the theifs did to my car, stock radios are just fine for me. My 2 cents.

I hear you there...Luckily this particular deck has a detachable face that I can use as a portable GPS system, so I'll be bringing it in the house/anywhere I go w/ me.

Several years back, one of my cousins bought a ridiculously expensive stereo system (we're talking expensive) with a top of the line car alarm, parked it in his garage and his car got completely stripped...I won't name the stereo shop he got it from (here in Evansville), but there was no doubt that the people working in that shop stole everything...They were the only people that knew about it (he'd make sure to turn it down before closing in on his house) and be able to to trigger the alarm. More than likely they had made an extra keyless entry thingamagigger that stopped the alarm and could take their time uninstalling everything.

:patriot:

:rolleyes:

gdun67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Indiana
    Not sure if you've already bought one, but i have a Sony Cd/mp3/ipod/sd card player i would sell you for like $120 bucks, and you cant beat that :)

Top Bottom