• ...and so much more!
  • Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Man the rain can't get here quick enough for me. Trying to wade through a couple feet snow all day is just misery. I don't relish the thought of flooding but I'm sick of snow already and I fear its just getting started.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I don't care for the thought of wading through knee deep slush... Of course I am looking forward to getting rid of the off road experience that are Indiana roads!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    This will suck for those on the flood plains of Indiana's many rivers. Look for some major flooding.
    Not looking forward to this myself at all. Glad the levees were refurbished five years ago.

Personally, I like the snow and wish it would stick around more than a few days when ever it falls here.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    No - don't look forward to the rain.

Too warm too quickly + too much liquid water on top. This will NOT be good. Not good at all. :-(

-J-

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I would like the snow to stay until the spring thaw. Cold winter rain sucks. I hate the melt/freeze/melt/freeze/mud/slush/freeze thing. Our two youngest dogs are loving the snow.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I'm with Cindy. I remember winter and this crap we have today isn't winter. It is supposed to snow, get cold and stay cold until it warms enough for MORE SNOW, lather, rinse, repeat until Spring. THEN it starts getting warm, snow melts and rains start.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Man the rain can't get here quick enough for me. Trying to wade through a couple feet snow all day is just misery. I don't relish the thought of flooding but I'm sick of snow already and I fear its just getting started.
    Looks like you got your wish. It's pouring in valpo.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'd much rather the snow melt with warmth and sunshine as opposed to rain. I don't like to think of the risk to lives and property with the distinct possibility of flooding in some areas.

Top Bottom