• DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

WEIGHT
    42.72 oz

The Canik SFx Rival-S is taking steel framed pistols to the next level! With a proven design in the award winning Canik SFx Rival and the weight needed to manage even more recoil, this platform is truly ready to beat even the fiercest of competitors, while doing it at a price point you simply can’t afford not to take advantage of! Available in chrome (SFx Rival-S) and black (SFx Rival-S Dark Side), this firearm is “forged for superiority!”

As low as $899.99 MSRP

1672778387866.png
    1672778424098.png

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.

WEIGHT
    42.72 oz

The Canik SFx Rival-S is taking steel framed pistols to the next level! With a proven design in the award winning Canik SFx Rival and the weight needed to manage even more recoil, this platform is truly ready to beat even the fiercest of competitors, while doing it at a price point you simply can’t afford not to take advantage of! Available in chrome (SFx Rival-S) and black (SFx Rival-S Dark Side), this firearm is “forged for superiority!”

As low as $899.99 MSRP

View attachment 245865
    View attachment 245866

Now we are talking. I sure wish they would go higher with the stipling, but other than that....

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Nils Jonasson: Back-To-Back USPSA Championship Titles

My pistol is the new Canik SFx Rival we released in January 2022. Running the factory adjustable iron sights, factory included removable magwell, factory trigger and factory holster placed on a boss hanger. It’s perfect pistol for someone that wants to compete against super expensive pistols without breaking the bank in the process.

1676058898157.png

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I handled one of the new steel frames at my LGS yesterday. Very nice . Most of the other people including the employees noticed how heavy it was, considering I am used to my Q5 SF and Legion carry, the weight didn't bother me at all. If it had been the dark side instead of the stainless model, it probably would have went home with me

chadm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    West side of Indy
    I had a Canik. Loved it. Shot great. Amazing trigger reset. But I didn’t shoot it much so I got rid of it. But never had a problem with it and definitely nothing bad to say about it.

Attachments

• 3E75C0B5-B71D-4B8D-A9EA-CD7E620B3748.jpeg
      3E75C0B5-B71D-4B8D-A9EA-CD7E620B3748.jpeg
      794.7 KB · Views: 6

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I just bought a TP9sf in Coyote Tan. It’s my very first polymer handgun and it fits very well in my hand. I’ve only just shot 20 rounds and it was accurate and performed flawlessly. I’m still in honeymoon mode with this pistol and all my steel and wood guns are looking away when I put the Canik in the safe. We shall see what the future holds. :dunno:

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    DadSmith, this is for you.

I bought a Canik METE SFT with a Sig Romeo Zero optic from a friend that was going thru some health issues and needed to raise some money.
    Hadn't really ever thought about a Canik, but it was a nice looking gun, and the only one he was trying to sell that interested me. I knew he needed the money, and also sold a Springfield to a guy I worked with for him as well.
    DadSmith and I had a conversation awhile back about the gun when I saw there was a Canik pistol thread.
    He asked me to take it to the range and give a report. So I finally got around to taking it to the range to see what it would do.
    All I can say is Wow!
    I'm not the greatest shot, but this gun really impressed me. So here goes with my range report.
    The gun:

IMG_4374.jpg

Took it to Range USA out towards Avon.
    I had never shot a pistol with an optic sight so I wasn't sure So i put put the target at 7 yds, loaded 10rds of Venom 115gr FMJ in the mag and let 'er rip. The results are below.

1.jpg
    Then I loaded 10 more rds of the same Venom ammo and concentrated. Did I mention that I was some new shooting glasses with the cheaters in the top so I was getting used to those as well. The result of next 10 rds are below

2.jpg
    Seemed to be better so I tried 10 rds of Remington UMC 115gr FMJ, and the grouping was nice. See below

3.jpg
    Not bad for me so I moved on to the next ammo choice. 14 rds of Federal 124gr HST JHP's. Not sure why I put in 15 rds??
    4.jpg

Maybe it was the heavier bullets, but dang I impressed myself (gotta be the gun). So one of the things that I always do when I go to the range is a point and shoot at a target. No aiming just point and shoot. Did this ten HST's

5.jpg
    Couple of flyers to start, but eventually brought it in (uh, I always try to make my first shot to the RH shoulder)

Finished out with a couple more sets of 10 rds.
    6.jpg 7.jpg

I was impressed with how the gun felt with recoil and for sure this is a keeper. Still not sure about shooting with an optic.
    I have a G48 with a Holosun 507K so now I will need to get it out to the range.
    So this is my first ever range report. Like it or tear it up either way I learned something about Caniks and had a blast.

12many

Attachments

• 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      142.8 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom