• ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I think you quoted my post by accident. No mention of pronunciation anywhere.

Maybe Canik will release a Free Palestine Intifada-9 commemorative model soon.

I get it though. No one wants to support terror, but a budget priced P99 knockoff with a decent trigger is just too tempting for some. Maybe we'll get some sweet $299 Iranian pistols in the future.
    No I quoted you post on purpose. It was an attempt to make a comedic segue while also complaining about Turkey and that snowflake hypocrite. Wouldn't be INGO without a good tangent. :):

To be honest, I feel a similar way about Holosun. I hate China, but every Holosun product I've used, as well everyone that I've met that uses their products say nothing but good things.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Had two different TP9SF Elite handguns and neither had any issues. Sold one to my nephew after around 500 problem free rounds and kept my other one until I traded it for something after about 2k problem free rounds. May be a luck factor going on, who knows? I've had Glock handguns that gave me more malfunctions than the Canik handguns I've owned, so I'm solidly in the camp that every manufacturer occasionally produces a lemon.
    I am starting to see more of them in classes. I am going to be posting reliably in AAR,s.

That class we had more malfunctions than I have ever witnessed. G^$&KS, CZ, SA all were having a bad day.

I think ammo quality is slipping ?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    No I quoted you post on purpose. It was an attempt to make a comedic segue while also complaining about Turkey and that snowflake hypocrite. Wouldn't be INGO without a good tangent. :):

To be honest, I feel a similar way about Holosun. I hate China, but every Holosun product I've used, as well everyone that I've met that uses their products say nothing but good things.
    Holosun HS510c is used by the Chinese military.
    I think we are the beta testers.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I am starting to see more of them in classes. I am going to be posting reliably in AAR,s.

That class we had more malfunctions than I have ever witnessed. G^$&KS, CZ, SA all were having a bad day.

Make sure you give me a heads-up when you post your findings.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Hope not. I'm not seeing anything like that with my weekly range trips, but I use known good ammo. I had problems during a class years ago with my P10C but that was my fault. I'd changed out the trigger shoe and the punch I used was shorter than it needed to be and I had slightly enlarged all the holes. Due to that my pins walked out during training. Thankfully I had a second one as a spare in my range bag and was able to continue the training without pause. I always have two of any gun I might train or compete with just for that reason.

krvincen

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    I’m not sure what the model is but a good friend of mine has the full size that basically mimics the Walther P99 Anti Stress trigger with the top mounted “cocker”. Been a phenomenally reliable pistol and I was very impressed with the trigger. More than I expected I have to admit.

Top Bottom