• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I can't recommend the dog dewormer treatment mentioned earlier enough. I have personally seen it work miracles in 2 people that were given a few months to live. One had stage four brain cancer, the other was stage 4 breast cancer.

The one with brain caner had all of the tumors shrink enough to have them removed and is well on his way to recovery after 1 year of the treatments.
    The one with breast cancer also had it spread to her bones. After starting the dewormer, the cancer in her bones completely went away and she had almost all of the breast cancer gone when she passed of a stroke after 2 years.
    Absolutely. It's Fenben, Fenbendazole that's found in HeartGard dog dewormer. See post #5 for Joe Tippens story and website plus videos even on YouTube

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    My treatment plan is good. The cancer is not growing ATM. I am going to stay on this course.

There is no cure for blood cancer. As the doc said I have cancer from head to toe. I am stage 4. The bone cancer is a metastasis. It is likely I will get other cancers. I am along for the ride.

Interesting fact, My grandfather died of bone cancer in the mid 40's. He was 50 years old at the time. I wonder if he had Multiple Myeloma? He did go to Mayo back then, I would think they would have likely caught that back then. I will never know. They really do not know the cause. Could be something I was exposed to. We do not know.

Doc says it is likely I have had this for many years. It explains a lot of aches and pains and broken bones I have had over the last few years. The doc says my rib cage looks like it was shattered in a car accident. And my spine has multiple fractures. L1 was shattered at some point, likely withing the last year. And think I know when.

The cancer has taken the calcium in my bones and put it in my blood. My bones now break easily. I have been taking it really easy since I found all this out. It is a hard thing to get use to doing. I was a really active person at one time.

Thanks everyone for listening and thanks for the prayers and for the donations. I am forever grateful for everything.

Much love and respect to you all.

Larry
    Don’t give up! my buddy had the following. This is a quote from his page. “The metastasis was extensive - brain, lungs, adrenals, kidneys, pancreas, bone and lymph nodes.” “It still amazes me that Drs are surprised by the tumors shrinking or dissapearing”. It works. Give it a try.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Never giving up. I am fighting it all the way, kicking and screaming at it lol.
    Sorry to hear the news.

My father had brain cancer (a tumor the size of an orange) and it was removed. He also had it in his lungs and a few other places.
    He fought it traditionally and was completely cleared.
    He went in for a simple procedure a few months later and a heart attack took him while on the table.

Whatever treatment you seek, it's the determination to beat it that works.
    I hope you the very best and I believe you will win this war.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Sorry to hear the news.

My father had brain cancer (a tumor the size of an orange) and it was removed. He also had it in his lungs and a few other places.
    He fought it traditionally and was completely cleared.
    He went in for a simple procedure a few months later and a heart attack took him while on the table.

Whatever treatment you seek, it's the determination to beat it that works.
    I hope you the very best and I believe you will win this war.
    I am a firm believer in faith and determination.

My BIL's mom was told she was going to die from colon cancer. They found her filled with it when they did surgery. She told them you are crazy, I am fine. She said I want to go home.

She was finally was talk in to going to the doc 10 years later. She was fine. I swear she warded it off with her faith. She lived another 20 years. She was a feisty old gal. LOL

Top Bottom