• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Sometimes I think about canceling my account, too. I have almost 11,500 posts, and not a one of those is considered a “quality” post. It’s like, why do I bother? Why am I here? What does anything in this monotonous life even mean?

Then, I mix me up a rum and coke, turn on the Andy Griffith show, and sit back and forget all the meaningless, silly ****.

Life is good!

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Sometimes I think about canceling my account, too. I have almost 11,500 posts, and not a one of those is considered a “quality” post. It’s like, why do I bother? Why am I here? What does anything in this monotonous life even mean?

Then, I mix me up a rum and coke, turn on the Andy Griffith show, and sit back and forget all the meaningless, silly ****.

Life is good!
    Congratulations fine sir, after 14 years, thousands of posts you finally got your first QUALITY post. only 49 more to go!

We'll make it two if your rum choice is correct.... what rum are you using?

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana

Life is good!
    I hear you

tAWHgaz.gif

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Congratulations fine sir, after 14 years, thousands of posts you finally got your first QUALITY post. only 49 more to go!

We'll make it two if your rum choice is correct.... what rum are you using?
    I prefer just plain old Bicardi white rum. I’ve tried different kinds, but always go back to that.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods

Life is good!
    BF5941E2-7AD1-47E9-9950-F6BA9DF9E94E.jpeg

Top Bottom