• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Demand creep. Makes it more difficult to resolve the situation through negotiation. In any case, this blockade might have had a large sympathetic majority in favor of their grievances. As the blockade drags on there is a tendency for support to wane.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Demand creep. Makes it more difficult to resolve the situation through negotiation. In any case, this blockade might have had a large sympathetic majority in favor of their grievances. As the blockade drags on there is a tendency for support to wane.

Doesn't seem to be waning.

I do see a bunch of weak "leaders" getting their panties in a wad though.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Group A: peacefully demonstrating for a return of rights taken away without due process.

Group B: demonstrations escalating into arson, property damage, theft, and murder. Documented cases of attempted extortion on local businesses. Demands are ephemeral, pie in the sky with no real “win” condition other than: “you bend the knee and pay me.”

Yes, I am such a hypocrite for supporting the actions of one group over another. And if you need purple for that, you’ve got a cranium denser than lead.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Group A: peacefully demonstrating for a return of rights taken away without due process.

Group B: demonstrations escalating into arson, property damage, theft, and murder. Documented cases of attempted extortion on local businesses. Demands are ephemeral, pie in the sky with no real “win” condition other than: “you bend the knee and pay me.”

Yes, I am such a hypocrite for supporting the actions of one group over another. And if you need purple for that, you’ve got a cranium denser than lead.
    Except, Group A is blockading thoroughfares and causing economic damage which might ultimately be greater than the losses by arson from the BLM protests. (and there may have been arson in this present protest....under investigation at present with no identification of culprits at this point).

Top Bottom