• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I've been dealing with an issue and I would appreciate any advice I could get from members. I take several expensive prescription medications. The last several years (after my work insurance changed) I have been on patient assistance. One of the drug companies dropped me from their coverage. I will now be paying anywhere from $400 to $500 a month for this (until my insurance deductible is met ($4000) :(.

My question: Has anyone every used any of those Canadian internet pharmacies with any success? Specifically, anyone ever used northwestpharmacy.com?
    My countless nights searching for the best price has it narrowed down to them (for best price). Any comments anyone?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    My wife and I have used them and still do they are way cheaper and for the same meds you would get here, the one my wife uses even calls about 15 days out to reorder so as she does not run out while they ship it here. If you want to know what one she uses send me a PM and I will find out and pass the info along to you!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Oh no!!! You can't use the Canadian pharmacies!! Those drugs are unsafe, there is no way to ensure you're getting good quality original drugs, they could be counterfeit, they could be sugar pills, THEY COULD CUT INTO THE GROSSLY UNJUST PROFITS THAT ARE BEING RIPPED FROM THE POCKETS OF AMERICAN CONSUMERS THAT LINE THE POCKETS OF _______________________!

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Thanks for the advice. For everyones information, I called my doctors office today. His nurse told me me 'strongly advised me' to NOT use a Canadian pharmacy. When I ask her why, she couldn't tell me. I will be doing some more research.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The sarcastic comments in my first post ARE the reasons they suggest against it. The portion in black is the REAL reason they suggest against it. The pharmaceutical companies have been given a license to steal from the American consumer by our "representatives" in Washington. Occassionally on trips to mexico I'll stop in a pharmacy to price check prescriptions I've had and find the price typically to be anywhere from 50-80% less than the same drugs in the U.S. The drug companies have price guarantees here at home to cover the costs of "research" but in other countries their governments prevent this price gouging.

As recently as the past 3-4 years seniors groups were chartering buses to take them to Canada to have their scrips filled but the government stepped in and threatened them with incarceration for drug trafficing! Yeah I know, WTF?

Do a little research you'll find the stories. Do your research but don't advertise. Although I don't see them coming after one person you can never tell what they'll do "For the Children"! Also at the time they were threatening seniors they actually had some Canadian pharmacies directly along the border that were intimidated enough that they wouldn't fill scrips written in the U.S.

FIGHT THE MACHINE!!!!

Top Bottom