• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phezzik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Madison County
    Yup, you guessed it. Yet another new member. I am from and currently living in (for the moment anyways) Colorado, but my wife and I are relocating to her home state of Indiana in a week. It's been 6 years since we have been in Indiana, and frankly with how much Colorado has changed since I was a kid I'm glad to be trying something else. I'm a certified Gunsmith graduate of the Colorado School of Trades, and have worked as a gunsmith for a few years, and hope to continue that trend when we make the transition. I'm an avid gun nut, and in fact my picture is found in the dictionary under "gun nut" (among others, I'm sure). I'm an avid long range enthusiast, but I also enjoy skeet, carbine and pistol shooting as well. And not just at paper or clay, as I am also an avid hunter and fisherman (being raised in the mountains of western Colorado will do that to you). I look forward to a new area, and plan on getting back into shooting more than I have been over the last couple years.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Welcome to INGO. Sorry you have to move but Indiana is a great state. Your gunsmithing services will be very useful here. What part of the state are you moving to?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

You will like Indiana as we are a very firearm friendly state. You might not like Indiana as the state is very flat. :D

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Glad you are coming back! Happen know the area around where you will be relocating? With such a skill set I am sure everyone here could put you to work or be happy to have you around... Any gun lover is welcome in Indiana if I do say so myself!

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    Welcome! Coincidence, my son in law (and my daughter) recently moved to Colorado to attend that school! He works at Bluecor and starts in the spring.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    welcome to INGO and to Indiana!
    IF you end up in southern Indiana, you'll at least get some rolling hills... not so much in the northern half of the state though.
    I grew up in Utah, and miss my mountains a ton! But, Indiana is better than central Illinois where I was prior to moving here. "Grass is greener" I guess, but there's always somewhere that's worse too :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    images

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom