• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Weird...I read and post on INGO (desktop view) from my phone 98% of the time, and I have zero trouble doing so. I can post pictures, and even change text colors, etc.. It couldn't possibly be because I was born and raised in NWI. :dunno: Oh hey, I can get emoticons, too! :faint:

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    I think people learn what is important to them. FB is easy to you because it is important to you. If INGO was as important you would learn to navigate it.
    I agree in principle, but not in this case. Facebook has an APP.You know, a program optimized to work on a phone? The browser on my phone is slow and clunky. Therefore INGO is the same.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sounds like a phone OS problem for the OP rather than us people in NWI then...

I'm sorry OP but I looked over the thread and still didn't find the explanation in your posts although because I am a learned individual I think I'm getting that you have only had one item listed for sale on INGO and you must have had other dealings with us people on other websites where you posted all of these things for sale. You just decided to post your complaint on INGO about these other websites transactions and in doing so antagonized us people up here in the same region but not of the same actual individuals that you had your dealings with.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I dunno, maybe us folks in NWI just want to know why you 1) Mounted the optic BACKWARDS on your rifle and 2) why bother with an optic that does no Co-Witness with your sights?

IMG_20131105_125614_342_zps54e6b89e.jpg

:dunno:

Omg. OMG!! Is that a rare SNOWWIS holo?!!
    INGO isn't the end all be all of firearms related sites.
    Wait. What??

Edit: If INGO had an app that made it so it wasnt so clunky to use on my phone, that might be different.
    Something like TapaTalk? What a great idea! You should start a thread. :):

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Wait, do people sell gun stuff on Facebook? I got off Facebook about 7 years ago because of the damn kids/parents joining and ruining the college aged inappropriate nature of it all, but had no idea people might be doing this type of stuff.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Meh. What info are they mining that an individual didn't intentionally put out there?

Good point. I guess this would quickly move into the discussion of what people should and shouldn't put online, which is pretty boring since most people don't understand the concept of TMI, and feel the need to share the excruciating minutia of their everyday existence.

However, I digress. Did you end up in this thread as a defender of another corner of this fine state?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Did you end up in this thread as a defender of another corner of this fine state?
    Nah, the photo Melensdad posted reminded me of that old Gunbroker ad which included a "Rare SNOWWIS scope!!" ( a simmons mounted upside down...)
    Plus, I'm just mean by nature. Ask anyone.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    But if it weren't for facebook, how else would I know that my friend in Cedar Lake got a new refrigerator yesterday?
    Or whose toddler finally had a healthy BM?! Or who just got the best parking spot at a store?! Or who couldn't sleep last night and got up to eat cereal!??

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Nah, the photo Melensdad posted reminded me of that old Gunbroker ad which included a "Rare SNOWWIS scope!!" ( a simmons mounted upside down...)
    Plus, I'm just mean by nature. Ask anyone.

Welcome then, mean person. I'm told I'm a soulless dick pretty regularly, by my 3 year old no less. You should hear what my mother says.

Just kidding, my mom's dead.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    For what it's worth, to everyone that tore into me, I rarely post here, as you can see. I do the facebook thing, as I'm sure a lot of you do. INGO isn't the end all be all of firearms related sites. It's much easier to post from my phone, rather than going through the trouble of hosting my images, and linking to them.

Maybe if you spent the time on here instead of assuming about a region of people you would have a better understanding. Some of us when we see a good deal would love to make a drive down to purchase or trade. By limiting your area you limit your opportunities to reach out to a larger crowd, and have a harder time selling. You never know what you may find.

Top Bottom