• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Soarmyvet13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2020
    Reedsville
    I'm starting a 358 Gremlin build I am waiting on my barrel I was told I should have it in the next few weeks. It's a 24" bull with a gas block dia. Of .936 with a 1 in 12 twist. I was wondering what to load it with and how much. I have brass coming from RCC I know it is expensive but looks like it's some good stuff, any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you all and have a great and safe time.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    welcome from NWI.

with this being the intro maybe you can get more feedback in the "ammo and reloading" or "long gun" sections.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I know nothing about nothing when it comes to reloading or wildcatting... But do you need a 24" barrel for that cartridge?

Seems excessively long for the "big & fat" category? Again - an ignorant guy asking the question.

Soarmyvet13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2020
    Reedsville
    I have already ordered it and it should arrive within the next few weeks. I would like to build others if the project goes well, I was wanting something to get more velocity that's why the 24" I don't mind the weight of the barrel it should keep the recoil down also so I can kill two birds with one stone.

Top Bottom