• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry man I am a PS3 player, I'd like to own an XBOX to but I know that I can't because I'd probably end up chucking it out a window after I got my second or third RROD.

Anyway I hit level 65 again last night, now I just have to decide if I want to prestige again or not.

I like how when you prestige it seems like your working towards something at the end of every match when your score points tally up, but I am not sure I want to start over unlocking all of the perks, weapons & accessories again.

I guess that I'll probably prestige again just because but I want to play around with the flame thrower some more first before I do, speaking of which I roasted a bunch of dudes w/it last night on Cliffside while I was in the mausoleum, I was laughing my ass off as they all ran through the front door one right after the other, right into the flameage!

After they respawned a couple went around to the back door trying to flank me, I saw them coming & tossed a grenade, but one of them had cooked his grenade so it killed me before my grenade killed them, that sort of ticked me off because I was one kill away from releasing the hounds! LOL gotta love the carnage!

I also managed to kill a tank with my M1919, which was sort of surprising considering it wasn't on fire or anything when I tossed a sticky on it & started dumping belts into it, but I was shooting it from above (2nd story window) so maybe the armor is thinner on the top.

Top Bottom