• ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I have never figured out how responsible people who use guns for recreation, hunting and defense can ever be part of the "gun violence problem" we have in America. How misguided and brainwashed do you have to be to believe that a personal firearm that I am sure never saw the light of day, was never pointed at anything live, and had never been shot in anger, could possibly be part of the "gun violence problem" in America?
    I know I am preaching to the choir, but guns are not the problem. Criminals and other misguided, brainwashed people are the problem. Lawmakers (read that criminals) who would rather write more laws rather than ensure the ones already on the books are enforced are the problem. Lawmakers who are way more concerned about themselves than the people they were elected to serve is the problem. The constant bombardment and glorification of violence on television and in movies and other media is the problem. The epidemic of single parent households where there is no positive male role model present is the problem. Our candy @$$ed Criminal Justice System is the problem. And lastly, our country's swing toward not offending ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, at ANYTIME is the problem.
    As I said, I know I am preaching to the choir, but America (and the world) is headed down the toilet. It scares me to think about the America that my grandkids and great grandkids will grow up in. Thus endeth the rant.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    "In today's news a California man who just last week had destroyed his own gun in protest of gun violence was found dead in his garage. This morning, John Doe who used the hashtag #onelessgun was found dead in his garage where it appeared that he had been attempting to weld his gun back together in response to a violent home invasion. Security video recovered from the scene showed 3 men breaking into the house while John was in the bathroom. Upon realizing what was happening you can see John running to the phone to apparently call 911 then going out back to his trash can to retrieve the disabled firearm parts. Unfortunately before John could get the magazine, which interestingly enough held 15 rounds, welded back together the armed assailants found and killed John in the garage. Upon entering the crime scene police were shocked to realize that John had been in possession of a 15 round magazine in direct violation of the 10 round maximum ordinance recently enacted in Johns area."

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    What a piece of ****. He's definitely part of the problem, just not the way he thinks he is.

I would be willing to bet that this guy never owned a gun before he bought this Ruger and murdered it.

12109268_10208144202231626_1545321832655355832_n.jpg

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I can't wait for one of these guys to video the cutting of their long gun in protest. Someone will make the cuts in the wrong order and open themselves up to federal time for creating a sbr even though it was just for a little while. :-) one can dream.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    "In today's news a California man who just last week had destroyed his own gun in protest of gun violence was found dead in his garage. This morning, John Doe who used the hashtag #onelessgun was found dead in his garage where it appeared that he had been attempting to weld his gun back together in response to a violent home invasion. Security video recovered from the scene showed 3 men breaking into the house while John was in the bathroom. Upon realizing what was happening you can see John running to the phone to apparently call 911 then going out back to his trash can to retrieve the disabled firearm parts. Unfortunately before John could get the magazine, which interestingly enough held 15 rounds, welded back together the armed assailants found and killed John in the garage. Upon entering the crime scene police were shocked to realize that John had been in possession of a 15 round magazine in direct violation of the 10 round maximum ordinance recently enacted in Johns area."

This is similar, to what I was thinking, yesterday, when I read this ......

If he posted on "social media", I wondered, how long it would take the bad guy, to TARGET his home .....

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Erm. No you don't.
    You are only responsible for a mass shooting if you pull the trigger. I am no more responsible for the Boston Bombings because I own a pressure cooker, or the death of Momma Cass because I just ate a ham sandwich

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Good for him. It sounds like mental illness is common in his family and I feel perhaps he was feeling the same urges. I would ask that he consider going to seek professional help.

I thought the exact same thing, i.e. it's typical anti-gun projection resulting from a nut who can't trust himself with his own guns, ergo no one else can be trusted with their own.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I for one understand and agree with the guy. We have to get guns out of the hands of criminals and off the streets. That's why I buy as many as I can, you know... to get them off the streets. It's my civic duty.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=a.1125044935153.113535.1498039563&type=3

I responded to a anti-gunner friend's Facebook post who shared this, I'm sure my comments won't stay there very long.

I said that I applaud him for so effectively getting to the heart of the matter. I suggested that he address the growing rape problem in similar fashion.

Absolutely!! It is the only socially responsible thing to do to counteract America's rape culture, so he should make use of one of the following devices immediately!!

81MNWRMoBtL._SL1500_.jpg

tumblr_ngx8karYqm1s1xeu8o1_1280.png

Here is the screed he should post to describe his journey in ridding the earth of the scourge of his (vestigial) penis...

I am a responsible penis owner.

I first played with my penis when I was 12. It was really a pathetic little thing, and I saved money from my paper route and cleaning a drive-in restaurant to buy Playboy magazines for masturbation. In the years before I could legally fornicate, I’d tie the Playboys across the handlebars of my bike and ride to the fields outside town to fap.

I’ve 'borrowed' several penises since, and own a fleshlight now. I used that penis to create my family, and lock it up to keep them safe from it. Like I said, responsible.

And so while I’d like to believe I’m not part and party to the penis violence that stains America, I can’t. My grandmother shot and impregnated herself with a penis, and a few years ago my father shot and didn’t quite impregnate his wife with one. My stepbrother died in a murder-suicide, and his penis was found at the scene, and the closeted husband of one of my sister’s co-workers was splooged in a mass bukkake.

None of that happened with my penis, of course, but after every new mass bukkake, I’m reminded that I bear a portion of the responsibility for our nation’s penis violence. There are too many penises to do anything about it, the penis lobby says. Regulations are a slippery slope that only limit the rights of responsible penis owners, they say.

My penis is being used to argue against common-sense laws and policies that could reduce penis violence in America, arguments I find unconscionable. That’s what being a responsible penis owner means today – I’m responsible. I’ve been uneasy about that for a while now, and ashamed to admit it’s taken two more mass sploogings for me to do anything about it.

That ended today. Today I disassembled my penis, a .09mm pecker, clamped the piece in a device and cut them into tasty bit-sized chunks. I’m sending the proper paperwork into the National Organization of Women to report it destroyed.

None of us individually can stop penis violence in America, but as a responsible former penis owner, I will no longer be used as a justification for doing nothing about it. Today I did what I could. Today there is #ONELESSPENIS.

Last edited:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Absolutely!! It is the only socially responsible thing to do to counteract America's rape culture, so he should make use of one of the following devices immediately!!

View attachment 42101

View attachment 42102

Here is the screed he should post to describe his journey in ridding the earth of the scourge of his (vestigial) penis...

"Go to the Slauson Cutoff...and...cut off your Slauson."
    -Johnny Carson

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Top Bottom