California Department of Education advocates books promoting gender transitions to kindergartners

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
      maxresdefault.jpg
      142.3 KB · Views: 4

armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Just when you think it can't get any more creepy.

These criminals should be rotting behind barbed wire.

View attachment 217253

Fury as Pennsylvania gay Pride sees shirtless male hairdresser teach kids how to POLE DANCE as he defends the 'avenue for fitness and artistry' that 'operated at the highest level of ethical behavior'​

The Satanic regime/cabal promoting child rape and Pedophilia

1660310901246.png

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    I wonder how many of these young kids who are victims of their environments will grow up to greatly resent and maybe take legal action against their parents, schools and other enablers

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    As in the days of Jonah...if you haven`t yet come to a saving fait in the Lord, Jesus Christ, you wanna get to that place. There just is NOT very much time left.

Edit; The Biblical text, and the saying are; "As in the days of Noah". Good grief. But nevertheless, best be about getting right with the Lord.

Last edited:

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I wonder how many of these young kids who are victims of their environments will grow up to greatly resent and maybe take legal action against their parents, schools and other enablers
    It is not the action against their parents that concerns me, it is the rebellion and lashing out at society that I believe will do the most harm. At some point, I believe, the veil will be removed from some of these misguided young people. For others, they will experience a lifetime of unending frustration, unable to attain the fairy-tale, make-believe existence their upbringing has led them to to believe is achievable.

Their anger will be great and they will take out their resentment on not just their parents, but everyone around them. Chances are, since they never learned self control, empathy or personal responsibility it will take the form of; culture of contempt, vandalism, self mutilation and drug use, violent protests, and mass shooting.

It has already started. Reference Incels for one example of societal fall-out.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Not that it is entirely in line with the OP, but concerning the same thought-process:\

From the article, quoting the testimony of the sister of the shooter,

"Woodard told jurors that she has been convicted of 16 felonies and served several jail terms. She blamed much of her dysfunction on her mother’s neglect."

“She introduced me to a life that no child should ever be introduced to,” she said of mom Brenda Woodard, who died last year.

I guess all of this is what happens when you expect the village to raise your child.

Top Bottom