• Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    C6100 Color Laser Printer (GARMIN SOLD)

First up..

Okidata C6100 Color Laser Printer. This isn't your standard home version, this is a BEAST! The tray holds just about a full ream of paper. Comes with extra black toner, since that's what I used the most, plus a brand new black drum. It also comes with a brand-new transfer belt. I'm tossing in a USB cable and power cable, plus a print server by HP. They're going for $750 used (and looking like it) on Amazon - I'm looking for $500 OBO (and I mean it - make an offer!)

IMG_0261.jpg

**GONE** I also have a like-new (maybe 2 hours of runtime) Garmin 255W GPS. I had to do some minor surgery, but it works like new and does a great job of getting me where I want to be. Much more accurate than my Mio, but I've been using it for so long that I can't seem to get used to the Garmin. You'll get the GPS unit itself, the suction-cup mount, and the cigarette lighter cord. I'm looking for $100 for this one.

Trade Considerations - I'm looking for..

~HDTV, larger than 23''. Needs to have HDMI and VGA/DVI/HDMI.
    ~Wii Fit
    ~SAFE-T Compatable 800 Digital Handheld
    ~Firearms
    ~Ammo - .17, .38, .40, .45, 9mm, 7.62x39
    ~Other ideas - make me an offer. Least I can do is say no, right? And you might be surprised what I'd swap for!

Location - Delphi, Indiana. I work in West Lafayette, and can arrange for pickup there as well during retail business hours. I'd discuss delivery if you're interested, but it's not included in the price. The GPS can be mailed pretty easily, too.

If you're interested, please post as such and then email me through the board - when I'm at work I can't access INGO. When emailing, please include your email address so I can get ahold of you! And don't give me a number to call - when I'm working, I don't have access to a phone, just a computer.

Thanks for looking everybody!

Last edited:

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Anybody want this printer? I'd be interested in just about anything at this point, as I just want it out of the house..

I'd love to trade it for some duracoat work, if somebody does that.. got a rifle, shotgun, revolver and barrel that need coated..

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    How about trading for some ammo? ANYONE? I'll let this go a little bit longer, then it's going to auction. Just taking up room in my garage now..

Top Bottom