• ...and so much more!
  • rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    You might want to check out the NFA Timelines thread under Class III (NFA) section:

There is little consistency in wait times. I ordered a couple of suppressors from Silencer Central in November and they were approved in March.

Good luck.

Reactions: Hop

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I'd love to add at least a couple to the stable based on these short approval times but I'm having a REALLY hard time letting go of the money. Especially the way things look right now from a national fiscal standpoint.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I'd love to add at least a couple to the stable based on these short approval times but I'm having a REALLY hard time letting go of the money. Especially the way things look right now from a national fiscal standpoint.
    I also would like to add at least one more can but I am keeping my cards close to my chest.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    If you're that worried about our fiscal health you should be buying beans and bullets.

And maybe suppressors.

Last edited:

I Invented the Internet

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2022
    IN
    Approval times are a total crapshoot. It's too sporadic and inconsistent to indicate any sort of trend from my viewpoint. I bought a can in November 2022, and after writing to senator Braun I was immediately disapproved in September 2023 due to dealer error, transferred to another dealer in October and I'm still waiting. I might be on track to set a new all-time record for approval.

Top Bottom