• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    Where are you guys sourcing real black powder locally (northwest Indiana) ? Looking for 3F.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    No place that I know of. Bass Pro used to carry it on occasion but has not for a couple of years. Shops don't want to
    deal with the gubmint storage requirements is what I was told.

pilgrim

Plinker
    May 5, 2012
    Columbus
    Deer Creek Products but they are in Waldron Indiana will ship but then you have the Hazmat fee. The Outdoorsman just West of Greenwood used to stock it.

cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    Deer Creek Products but they are in Waldron Indiana will ship but then you have the Hazmat fee. The Outdoorsman just West of Greenwood used to stock it.
    Gonna have to give them a call (deer creek) I filled out their form online for contact haven’t heard back wasn’t sure if they were still operating

pilgrim

Plinker
    May 5, 2012
    Columbus
    Gonna have to give them a call (deer creek) I filled out their form online for contact haven’t heard back wasn’t sure if they were still operating
    Still operating, sometimes hard to get ahold of but he is the largest dealer of Goex in the country.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Feb 21, 2012
    I stopped by Deer Creek for the first time yesterday to get some FFF for my dad's birthday. Pretty nice guy. Will definitely be going back.

Top Bottom