• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Well, I need to pay some bills and gather some cash for an event I'm going to in 10 days (unfortunately, not the 1500, but it still should be fun)

I have 3 brand new, never used, minty fresh, Custom Shop Active Duties that are hollow ground and combat grade.

These ADs are similar to the SLUTS, but at the same time they're much different. They feature a "deep dish" hollow grind, but the tang is not skeletonized. These little guys are heavy, but well balanced.

I've been extremely busy lately, so a FTF is probably not possible, so prices include shipping and paypal fees (money order or cashier's check is fine too).

Specs: Measuring from the top of the scales, the blade is a hair over 3.5" long, the distance from the top of the scales to the top of the choil is .5", so total blade length is 3.5" and actual cutting edge is 3". Thickness varies from knife to knife due to coatings/grinding irregularities, so I listed individual thicknesses.

Price is $290 each, just specify which color combo you'd like. First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it, and if you have any questions or would like to see other pics, feel free to PM or e-mail me.

Trades: Much rather just sell them, possible trades would be for other INFI, preferably old INFI, but you never know.

First up is a dark green coating with green linen micarta, commonly refered to as a Leprechaun. Knife is in perfect condition, but there are a few slight bumps in the coating that came from Busse like that. This coating is as close to the old smooth coat as I've seen in a while. Thickness is .228. SPF

Next AD has a black blade with olive drab G-10 scales. Thickness is .237". The scales turned out a little dark in the pics, the scales are lighter in person. SOLD

Last combo has a muddy coating on tigerhide scales. Thickness is .235". SPF

And a group pick

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom