• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    where can i find bulk 12 guage rifled slugs? tired of buying 5 rounds at a time... looking for box's of 25.... even better would be a case of 100... i would like to stockpile 100 or so slugs for SHTF but have no idea if anyone local carry's bulk slugs... do not have to be the best hunting slug on the market... really any 1oz slug will do regardless.... also want it to see how far i can take my shotgun consistantly..... anybody know where i can find these? or if they even make economy packs of slugs.

243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Sportsman's guide sells them in bulk. If you want local you could request a case from Dick's Sporting Goods or Gander Mt. Sportsman's Guide would probably be much cheaper though.

Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    The Meijer's in Fort Wayne have Winchester rifled 12ga slugs on sale for under $4 a box of 5. I can't remember exactly, but it was $3.79 or $3.29 a box...

mistergreentree

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Wal-marts in Fort Wayne have the Winchester super x 15 round bulk packs for $11.79 I believe...I was at the Lima Road store a few days ago and they had plenty

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    thats what they are going for here at walmart on the east side... i am really not looking for hunting grade ammuniton though... was hoping for around 50 cents a piece for some really cheap crap but cant find any.... 2 box limit means 10 trips to walmart.... hmmm..... i have a ton of hulls... maybe i should just get into some shotshell reloading and make them myself.

TGUNTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Plainfield
    Not sure if they still have any but I buy mine at Plainfield Wal-mart.15 round boxes less than ten dollars. I have bought ten over the last month. I only use 2&3/4 in I do not like the 3in mag recoil. That is what I hunt with every year. I will go there this Friday and if they still have some I will try to remember to PM you a message.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    vupd.... give me a bit to figure out what my needs would be and i will probably be interested in splitting shipping with you.... are you in any sort of hurry?

Top Bottom