• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    The USG Gypsum mine in Shoals In. has approximately 800 acres underground. They cut up heavy equiptment (earth movers and such) bring them down in a 6' by 6' elevator and weld them back together in the mine. Impressive place.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    To add to the above, from what I've read if you were to spend every dollar you could spare on supplies and the like you have to fear not only the bad guys, but also the Government....
    (I think I read somewhere they can take your stuff in times of emergencies. )

yep good point. they will take what they want. just like the "writ of eminant domain" they can take your land to use for governemnt projects if its in the best interest of the public as a whole. county government does it to poor farmers all the time. its best not to advertise what you have or are doing personaly to too great of an extent to anyone. in your house i dont believe is the best place to keep your survival stash. you have to be creative as to where you hide it, but also practical, as you may need to access it fast and not be able to travel too far to get it. be smart and do your research. just an example but look at what the french did (with the help od the allies) at hiding weapons in the catacombs during WWII. Also this strategy was used by israel against the british too.

Top Bottom