• Status
    Not open for further replies.

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    I was in TN over the weekend and stopped at buds gun shop in Sevierville, it was awesome!! the size of the place was huge, and they had an indoor range where you could "try out" a gun.. needless to say...I sampled a lot! The people in the place were great to deal with, the range was pretty decent as well. If your ever in the area I suggest stopping and checking it out, We also went to Smokey Mountain knife works (very misleading) it was packed with knifes of all sorts, but also a huge firearm selection,so not just knives, I was lucky enough to get there as they were having some kind of function and I scored lots of free swag from Smith and Wesson, a free tac-bag, a few patch hats, key chains , ect.. I would recommend checking that store out too if in the Area, has anyone else checked out these places?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I was in TN over the weekend and stopped at buds gun shop in Sevierville, it was awesome!! the size of the place was huge, and they had an indoor range where you could "try out" a gun.. needless to say...I sampled a lot! The people in the place were great to deal with, the range was pretty decent as well. If your ever in the area I suggest stopping and checking it out, We also went to Smokey Mountain knife works (very misleading) it was packed with knifes of all sorts, but also a huge firearm selection,so not just knives, I was lucky enough to get there as they were having some kind of function and I scored lots of free swag from Smith and Wesson, a free tac-bag, a few patch hats, key chains , ect.. I would recommend checking that store out too if in the Area, has anyone else checked out these places?

Wow, SMKW didn't have guns that I recall when I was frequently in the area several years ago. Between that, and Bud's Guns being there now, there are a few new things to see/do.

Going to have to plan a trip down there now that my kids are both out of high school and should have easier travel during the fall, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom